Job title: IT and Cyber Program Manager
Company: Booz Allen Hamilton
Job description: IT and Cyber Program Manager
Serve as a senior executive leader, leading a large, highly visible, geographically dispersed, digital, and cybersecurity Program in the Civil Federal Market. Seamlessly assume responsibility for the existing operations and work closely with federal government clients to shape and scope support for their emerging needs focused on technology and software modernization to accomplish specific mission challenges. Provide thought leadership solving client problems through effective communications and collaboration fostering trusted partnerships with the client and internal and external stakeholders.
- 15+ years of experience with technical and program management, implementing and delivering digital and cybersecurity projects in a matrixed environment within or supporting the federal government
- Experience leading the development and sustainment of a large team of diverse technical and operational SMEs delivering engineering, cybersecurity, software development, analytics, integration of cybersecurity solutions and O&M
- Experience interfacing and providing briefings directly with senior government executives, including CISO, and CIO, and internal leadership and stakeholders
- Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP or CISM cybersecurity Certification
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Certification Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with the DHS SELC process
- Experience with Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Possession of excellent time management skills
- Master’s degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:09:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!