Job title: IT Audit Manager (Devices, Alexa, Digital Content)
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Are you ready to partner with Amazon’s cutting-edge business and engineering groups to identify areas of risk? Interested in diving deep into the technologies supporting Alexa, Consumer Devices, and Digital Content (Amazon Video, Amazon Studios, and Amazon Music Unlimited) and to help define roadmaps for product launches and other business initiatives? Are you looking for a position that will leverage and grow your technology skills, expand your knowledge of technology and digital businesses, and provide opportunities to problem solve with some of the best minds in the industry?
We are looking for an IT Audit Manager to lead the planning, scoping, execution, and reporting of audits and help shape the roadmap of projects including risk-based audits and advisory projects. In this position, you will dig deep into the details of your projects. You must be able to understand complex business processes and identify the full range of risks related to processes, regulatory compliance, organization, policy, and technology. You will be interacting with highly technical software development engineers and business leaders. You will use your broad technical background and use your knowledge to learn new technology concepts quickly. You will be performing as a sole contributor, teammate, and manager concurrently.
We don’t want someone who can just find risks. You should be able to proactively identify risk themes and serve as a risk advisor to your business partners and leverage qualitative and quantitative data points to build and prioritize the audit project roadmap through continuous risk assessments. You should be able to translate technical risks into business issues. You must prioritize findings and recommendations in tune with our corporate strategy and regulations. You should be able to facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that risks are mitigated appropriately. We value personality, insight, intellectual flexibility, and sound business judgment.
Up to 10% travel may be required, including international travel.
· BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
· 6+ years of experience with IT and Operations auditing, risk management, IT Compliance, Information Security, IT program or project management, and/or software development.
· Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk
· Willingness to dive deep into your own audits combined with experience managing or collaborating on a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances and behaviors of Amazon’s systems. Understanding of modern transaction processing environments is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills. Proven history of analyzing data and situations to identify meaningful observations.
· Experience writing code, writing data queries, implementing technical solutions, or related skills learned from other IT related jobs
· Relevant certifications (CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM)
· Experience with process improvement, Kaizen, and six sigma.
· Broad technical and information security background
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 07:18:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!