Job title: IT Consulting & Cybersecurity Manager
Job description: At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
CLA, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking an IT Consulting & Cybersecurity Manager in our Boston, MA or West Hartford, CT office.
This position carries managerial responsibilities including client delivery, staff development, and new business development. At CLA, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the IT Consulting & Cybersecurity Manager will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
The IT Consulting & Cyber Security Manager will:
- Provide our clients with a variety of Information Technology (IT) services: risk assessments, security assessments, internal control reviews, IT assurance projects, core system selection, contract advisory services, and managed services.
- Work well with and manage a team of talented professionals while advising our clients on industry specific issues related to technology, cyber security, and IT regulations.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements to include performing procedures to collect and analyze data to detect deficient IT controls or noncompliance with laws and standards.
- Assist in risk evaluation of audit areas to identify key controls for review.
- Plan and oversee the overall activities of technology upgrades and advisory services provided by CLA.
- Plan and execute strategic technology plans based upon the institution’s business plan.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the President, CEO, and Board of Directors on technology and cyber security matters.
- Identify and communicate audit results to leadership and clients.
- Lead the development and execution of the IT business development strategy within the regional CLA Growth Network.
- Work as a positive force to affect change through process improvement, problem resolution, and staff mentoring.
- Supervise and review work performed by associates and other team members.
- Manage staff utilization, billing, and client satisfaction of all IT services to clients.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in strategic technology planning, information security, risk management, IT general and application controls audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or related field.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, writing skills and technical knowledge.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of information technology concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Understanding and experience with IT Standards and guidance.
- Relevant experience in various IT technologies (e.g. Windows, Managed Services tools, IT audit tools).
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Location: Quincy, MA
Job date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 02:09:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!