Job title: IT Manager Compliance
Company: Muckleshoot Casino
Job description: Job Description
JOB TITLE: IT Manager – Compliance
GAMING LICENSE REQUIRED: Class III A
STATUS: Salary, Exempt
JOB CODE: 200962
POSITION REPORTS TO: Executive Director IT
JOB SUMMARY: Operating within the Information Technology Department, the IT Manager of Compliance will support and maintain the IT compliance management strategy, develop and maintain policy, standards, processes and procedures, and assess, monitor, report, escalate and remediate other IT compliance related issues. The IT Manager of Compliance will work collaboratively with corporate compliance, internal auditing, risk management and work with various technical teams in the design and implementation of audit, risk assessment and regulatory compliance practices for IT. Will lead cross-functional teams in performing reviews and tests of IT internal controls to ensure that existing IT systems are operating as designed and that they contain adequate controls. Facilitate risk assessments and identify themes, whilst proactively promoting enhancement of technology-related internal controls awareness and training across IT.
Expected to participate in training and development activities as necessary to meet job, institutional and personal development.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
1. Determine and maintain an inventory of all regulatory, commercial, and organizational technology compliance requirements.
2. Facilitate the creation and modification of all technology compliance policies.
3. Create an IT compliance risk assessment framework and periodically assess the regulatory, commercial, and organizational, inherent, and residual IT compliance risks.
4. Identify the associated IT compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the entire IT compliance control portfolio.
5. Develop and direct IT compliance control monitoring programs to ensure IT compliance-related risks are managed to the appropriate level of acceptable residual risk.
6. Implement and maintain an IT compliance issue management tracking and resolution process that will address known issues, according to severity and potential impact to the organization.
7. Report the levels of IT compliance risk and control effectiveness to key stakeholders.
8. Coordinate audit-related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of IT managers and their organizations for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings.
9. Provide technological advice and insight on compliance requirements to non-IT leaders within the Casino.
10. Assist business and IT managers with the acquisition of tools and expertise to assist with IT compliance-related projects and initiatives.
11. Create an IT compliance training and awareness program that periodically educates the requisite end-user community on the relevant IT compliance requirements and certifies their adherence to the relevant IT compliance controls.
12. Actively drive remediation efforts with IT leadership and all discussions with various levels of staff as they pertain to implementing or remediating IT controls.
13. Provide direction and guidance to IT leaders regarding best practices and solutions that support business goals and objectives.
14. Ensure that all audit evidence is collected and provided to auditors as requested.
15. Capacity to be highly organized and manage several tasks at one point in time
16. Stay informed and up to date on industry standards and trends.
17. Performs other job duties as required.
18. Analyze situations or compliance issues and provide solutions to issues/problems that are identified
19. Monitor and report on compliance with IT policies, as well as the enforcement of policies within the department
20. Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
21. Possess strong verbal, written and technical communication skills
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS (required / preferred):
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) preferred
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) preferred
- Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC) preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred
o A combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of certification.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING FOR POSITION (required / preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Two (2) years of experience leading Information Security/Compliance teams directly related to SOX, PCI, and/or MICS (casino gaming).
- Demonstrated knowledge of a hospitality/gaming environment and how the business is affected by regulatory
- Previous project management experience is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of strategic leadership Excellent experience motivating team members and building a cohesive
- Significant experience interacting with regulatory entities and/or audit boards.
SPECIFIC SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Strong knowledge of National Indian Gaming Commission and Tribal State Compact regulations
- Strong knowledge compliance frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills when interacting with various levels of personnel.
- Practical Active Directory skills, specifically working with OUs, GPOs and basic security.
- Comprehensive knowledge of logic based, deductive critical thinking to troubleshoot any application.
- Strong written skills for documenting technical systems and procedures.
- Proven ability to focus on process, metrics, and meeting department objectives.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to most efficiently problem solve.
- Extensive and superior guest service skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
- Must be able to work any shift including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Location: Auburn, WA
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 07:18:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!