Job title: IT Network Administrator
Company: Food Bank of the Rockies
Job description: Summary:
This position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining hardware and software that comprises the data networks within Food Bank of the Rockies facilities. The Network Administrator is responsible for engineering connectivity solutions, complex deployments, project management, and security solutions. This position works with the Director of IT and technology partners to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and organizational network SLAs.
We value diversity and inclusivity and are thus always looking to diversify our staff with an eye toward race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, and age, among other areas. Candidates who bring such diversity are encouraged to apply. Areas of Responsibility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain enterprise UCaaS telephony, Cisco network, wireless, and VPN systems.
- Design and implement custom solutions using a variety of hardware, software, and services to meet organizational needs.
- Troubleshoot network, telephony, and software issues as they arise.
- Protect systems from unauthorized access and data loss.
- Monitor and maintain network and security systems operation daily.
- Develop and implement network monitors which ensure high availability scenarios supporting a 99% uptime expectation.
- Serve as an escalation and primary contact for issues reported to or by helpdesk personnel.
- Assist Director of IT in planning, development, and implementation of strategy.
- Work with technology partners to support business initiatives and needs.
- Primary on-call duties two weeks per month as part of a rotation. Secondary responsibilities may arise to address specific scenarios outside regular rotation. Facility is staffed 24×6.
- Collaborates with management and employees to ensure information systems meet organizational needs in accordance with established enterprise vision, mission, and values.
- Expert working knowledge of Cisco switches, ASA, FTD, wireless, and UCaaS VOIP solutions.
- Expert knowledge of network monitoring and analytics tools.
- Advanced experience with routing protocols and QOS.
- Advanced experience with site-to-site VPN, AnyConnect, and SD-WAN solutions
- Advanced knowledge of structured cabling and fiber optic standards
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco next-generation firewall and DNS protection solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of building access and security solutions.
- Extensive experience with network topologies, design, and connectivity options.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network problems impacting specialized devices and sensors.
- Ability to master new technologies quickly and document processes.
- Ability to effectively problem-solve in a team environment.
- Ability to train employees in complex computer functions.
- Ability to obtain a working knowledge of PCI compliance and Food Banking protocols.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to image and deploy end-user workstations and applications using WDS and SCCM.
- Familiarity with network deception and threat remediation technologies.
- Display high-level system and network problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors degree in computer science (or other equivalent major).
- Minimum of 6 years advanced level network administration experience in a complex multi-site environment.
Salary: $55k – $65K
Company Sponsored Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible to start the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment: Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Term Life and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, 8 Paid Holidays and 3 paid Floating holidays available after hire date, 401k Traditional and Roth, accrued Paid Time Off from start date (available after 90 days of employment)
Expected salary: $55000 – 65000 per year
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 02:25:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!