Job title: IT Program Manager/Scrum Master: 22
Job description: Primary Skills: Project / Program Management, Agile, SAFe
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 6+ Months
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
To follow up with any questions, please contact Faisal at 408-907-2697
“Looking for a new job that will give YOU a sense of accomplishment?”
- Experience of at least 1 project where the project team delivered applications used by internal or external end users.
- Prior experience working on projects involving Sales processes and systems (CRM, CPQ, Entitlements) will be a plus.
- Responsible for taking small to large IT application programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Act in the role of an Agile Scrum Master to facilitate the Agile deliverables of the Scrum team including Story Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Estimation, Stand-ups, Retrospectives, etc.
- Participate in the broader Scaled Agile (SAFe) ceremonies of the IT program.
- Track and update the Scrum team status and report it in the weekly Scrum of Scrums meeting
- Support the overall Program Manager in deliverables related to release planning, resource planning, post go-live support, etc.
- Provide overall communication and interface with all teams affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
- Combined 10+ years project / program management experience with at least 3 years as a hands-on Scrum Master.
- Good knowledge of IT project lifecycle.
- Experience as a Scrum Master on an IT project that delivered Business Applications
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more business functions
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player.
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis. Ability to be straightforward, articulate well, and have exceptional listening skills.
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) is preferred.
- Prior experience working on projects involving data modeling, data migration and data verification would be a plus.
- A good understanding of project testing (IT QA, User Acceptance Testing) would be a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2021 Best Staffing Firm to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:06:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!