Job title: IT Project Manager
Company: Five Rivers IT, Inc.
Job description: IT Project Manager for Managed IT Services Provider
A leading provider of IT Managed Services in New York City/ Northern New Jersey is looking for an IT Project manager to help deliver services to its clients. The ideal candidate must have experience in delivering projects for IT service and infrastructure departments. The person will act as liaison between management, engineers and clients in ensuring timely delivery and proper communication across all stakeholders.
- Create a development project proposal including objectives and scopes.
- Develop a detailed project plan.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers as needed.
- Execute each phase of the project from the requirement gathering, scoping and proposal, development, QA, and go-live successfully.
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Detect, report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Conduct daily and weekly calls with stakeholders as needed.
- 3 years of experience managing IT projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task across projects and teams.
The position will be remote until COVID-19 pandemic and would be on-site in Saddle Brook, NJ thereafter. All standard benefits are included such as medical and dental. Salary will be based on experience.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Saddle Brook, NJ
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 02:04:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!