Job title: Junior Clinical Project Manager – Homebased US
Company: AL2S3 LTD
Job description: AL Solutions have partnered with a Global Central Lab Company, which are increasing their talented team project managers. The position is a Junior Project Management role ideal for someone with little to no experience as a great step into the industry.
Our client is offering fully homebased working with occasional travel when needed, excellent salary, 1 stage interview process & excellent long-term career path.
- Maintain electronic and paper study files to ensure they are up to date, accurate and immediately available
- Uploading meeting minutes to sharepoint
- Collate project tracking reports that may be required by the Project Manager
- Communications with stakeholders or sponsors in a timely and professional manner
- Submission of re-supply orders as required
- Ordering of initial Start Batches
- Submission of outbound specimen shipping requests, sending updates to sample management
- Generate Management reports for monitor study
- Complete and communicate data base cleaning checks and raise any issues
- Update Centre Overview document with study specific details, regions, couriers, and start batches when requested by Project Manager
- Update the Study Contact Overview template with Sponsor details
- Participate in the internal and external meeting with Project management team
- Participate in the regular study monitoring meetings
- Complete the Sample Destruction Form (SDF) & send it to Sample Management when requested by Sponsor to discard samples
- Add or remove test codes as a result of RCF
- Manage kit supply & sample storage only studies
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Healthcare / Life Sciences / Business or industry
experience in Central Lab is also considered acceptable. * Excellent communication skills both internally & externally to sponsors
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Expected salary: $45000 per year
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:32:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!