Job title: Junior Cloud Architect (remote) – RT222
Company: Evergreen Technologies
Job description: Position: Junior Cloud Architect (Remote)
- Develop and manage architectural and engineering efforts to facilitate new implementations, refactoring existing systems and/or migrating existing systems/applications.
- Collaborate with multiple business stakeholders and internal IT solutions teams to facilitate architecting and implementing solutions for business needs.
- Develop and supervise a technical team responsible for public cloud management and implementation.
- Provide recommendations to the cloud assessment tool.
- Provide direction on how workloads should be architected using the R Factor.
- Develop and manage a DevSecOps program in collaboration with Information Security to include the following:
- Policies and procedures regarding development processes
- Develop CI/CD pipeline standards
- Program responsibilities matrices
- Development security standards policies and procedures
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in architecture and delivery of modern cloud-native systems.
- High availability solutions
- Automation and Orchestration capabilities and best practices
- Serverless architectures and solutions
- Infrastructure as code
- Multiple programming languages including but not limited to C#, .NET, Python, Ruby, Java Script
- Application build pipeline tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, and Jenkins
- Automation platforms such as VMWare vRealize Automation, Terraform, and Ansible
- Containerization platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Git, GitHub/Azure DevOps, and related tools
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:28:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!