Job title: Junior Project Manager (Scrum Master)
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Job description: Position: Junior Project Manager (Scrum Master) – 21-02973
Duration: 12 months
Location: West Point, PA or Rahway, NJ
- The Client Global Clinical Supply (GCS) Team is looking for someone who is up for a challenge!
- You should have knowledge with distribution, coordination, planning of clinical supplies, import/export and shipping/logistics knowledge.
- You should have a knack for process efficiencies and have a desire to grow with and be part of a dynamic team!
This exciting, fast-paced role is full of opportunities such as:
- Manage clinical supply planning and forecasting for study protocols, with focus on less complex study designs
- Serve as member of clinical study team and/or clinical drug supply team, as assigned
- Interpret relevant protocol information to develop packaging/labeling design and/or global distribution strategy
- Coordinate the origination, proofing and translation of clinical study labels, as required
- Support design and set-up of IVRS system
- Support financial planning for global clinical supplies, including budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning activities for clinical trials and pharmaceutical development pipeline
- Manage drug supply delivery timelines with Clinical, packaging source area(s), and indirectly with GMP laboratories, QA and Regulatory Affairs, as required
- Prepare required documentation and assist internal and external stakeholders to facilitate activities for the import and export of clinical supplies, as required.
- Maintain close communications with all internal-chain groups to ensure the adequate supply of clinical supplies throughout the duration of a clinical trial
- Monitor global clinical supply inventory for both IVRS and traditional studies via tracking of specific milestone dates and adjusting drug distribution plan accordingly
- Resolve issues involving distribution of clinical supplies, including US & International shipments, temperature excursions, etc.
- Manage clinical supply complaints received from investigative sites and/or subsidiaries, address supply replacement requests.
- Monitor expiry dating for clinical study supplies.
- Interact with other departments, as needed, to resolve any issues involving clinical supply inventory and distribution.
- Ensure that all tasks meet Sponsor and PRA expectations, and are delivered in accordance with the contract, trial protocol, ICH/GCP and applicable SOPs.
- Participate in implementation of improvement initiative(s)
- May serve as a resource for and interact with other functional areas to resolve site issues and facilitate trial timelines
- May mentor junior level Clinical Supply Specialists and serve as a resource for new employees
- Serve as SME for managers throughout the organization on issues related to clinical supplies and project management.
- Lead improvement initiative(s) and implementation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in health sciences or related field preferred
- You must be a quick learner Pick up/absorb things quickly and easily
- Knowledge of SAP
- Project Management (organizational) experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to manage to conflicting deadlines, priorities
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- 0-3 years of prior experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical supply logistics environment.
- MUST HAVE inventory management background and project management skills.
- Strong organizational experience, planning, coordination and facilitation
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Supply chain experience strongly preferred
- Logistics/Shipping experience preferred
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Job date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:59:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!