Job title: Lead Food Service Worker – Fenway Park
Job description: We’re looking for Lead Food Service Workers to work events at Fenway Park, including Boston Red Sox games, stadium events, and more! Come work in a fun, dynamic environment while supporting your favorite team!
Work schedule will vary and is based on the stadium events schedule, including Boston Red Sox home games.
The Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The Lead Food Services Worker may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the food service operation.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a food service team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures,, etc.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to facility and company safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 23:56:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!