Job title: Lead Product Designer- Take ownership of the redesign of a company’s web apps
Company: Camden Kelly
Job description: Do you have a passion for clean and modern design? Are you looking for a place where you can grow while leading a small team? What if I told you that you could lead an intimate team in redesigning a company’s web apps? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Lead Product Designer to work with a company located near Los Angeles, CA whose main focus is improving lives. If you live and breathe SKETCH, Figma, UX, and UI then you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll take ownership of the redesign of this company’s core suite/ecosystem of web apps with the goal to stay on the modern edge. That means a clean, simple, user-friendly, and innovative design for their users! They highly invest in and value good design and quality software products. The Product team is smart, collaborative, creative, and passionate about the products they design and put out, with the customers at the top of their minds. The best part? The team has doubled in size these past 6 months and is still going! Don’t miss out on a chance to lead a growing team at a company that values designer’s voices.
The easiest part of the job: Lead a growing team in designing modern web apps!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather work in a stagnant company without innovation, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as Lead Product Designer and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, Flex-Time, 401K Match, and More!
– The opportunity to work with a thriving company
– The chance to grow your team and do what you love
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll use your experience to take ownership of the redesign of the company’s core suite/ecosystem of web apps with the goal to stay on the modern edge of clean, simple, user-friendly, and innovative design for their users
– You’ll lead maybe 1 or 2 Junior/Mid-level Designers off the bat, but will have the opportunity to grow your team in the near future
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in SKETCH, Figma, UX, and UI
– Experience redesigning web applications end to end
– Experience with either B2B or B2C, but the products must be large-scale, ideally SaaS products used by many
– Experience with mobile or tablet is a big plus
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from taking ownership of the redesign of a company’s core suite/ecosystem of web apps? Apply today!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 972-643-8848.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 22:30:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!