Job title: Learning & Development Trainer
Job description: Job Title: Learning & Development Trainer
Reports to: Learning Experience Designer
Location: Broomfield, CO
The Learning & Development Trainer is an energetic and enthusiastic facilitator with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. The L&D Trainer supports the Customer Experience and Customer Care teams through the design and delivery of engaging, enjoyable and effective learning events, whether in the classroom or virtually. A strong candidate for this role is passionate about teaching and developing others, playful and curious about exploring new ways to transfer skills and knowledge, and organized enough to co-manage the learning programs in a fast-paced call center with a robust peak onboarding season. Are you driven by the idea that learning can fun and exciting while still driving business goals? We’d love to meet you!
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Delivering classroom and virtual training to Customer Experience and Customer Care associates
- Designing, developing and managing training materials, eLearning courses, job aids, handouts, activities and other supplementary learning tools
- Administering performance coaching and feedback to learners
- Working with leaders and business partners to analyze and address learning gaps and business needs
Who You Are
– An excellent facilitator who brings passion, enthusiasm and courage to your work
– A leader who can motivate, influence and unite others toward a shared goal
– Organized, strategic and thoughtful about the work you do and its impacts to the business
– Passionate about continuous learning and growth in yourself and in others
We’d love to hear from people with
- Experience with classroom and/or virtual facilitation for adult learners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of theories and effective approaches for delivering training to adult learners
- Experience and knowledge of LMS platforms (i.e: Workday, Rise), authoring tools (ie: Articulate, Captivate), and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
What We’ll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 08:03:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!