Job title: Licensed Mental Health Clinical Supervisor I Private Practice
Company: Clarity Clinic, LLC
Job description: Clarity Clinic is a 5-location interdisciplinary group private practice of psychiatrists, psychiatric PA’s, Psychologist (post Docs), and Therapists. Our mission is to thoughtfully guide the whole person on their journey to find clarity and mental wellness by providing exceptional holistic care. We are seeking to add Clinical Supervisors (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT) to our team of highly skilled clinicians.
Our staff of Psychiatrists, Physician Assistants and Psychotherapists offers the latest medication and therapy treatment as we help guide our clients towards mental wellness and a balanced personal and professional lifestyle. This multi-disciplinary approach allows us to provide holistic care in psychiatry, psychotherapy and much more. Our team offers a broad range of specialties, services, and orientations to support and help all persons regardless of their place in life.
What do we offer to you?
Clarity offers you administrative and marketing support so you can have a consistent client base and concentrate on your greatest priority…helping your clients move forward in life!
- Compensation is competitive – private practice model
- Flexible scheduling- work/life balance (We encourage you to build a manageable caseload)
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, wellness reimbursement, 401k matching)
- Access to continuing education credits
- Access to clinical supervision, consultation and mentoring
What are we looking for?
- Provide weekly supervision to a maximum of four (4) supervisees and support supervisees in facilitating and documenting proper assessments, recommendations, and referrals, if needed
- Review and sign supervisees notes ensuring proper documentation and billing is facilitated
- Approve biweekly clinical hours recorded by therapy team, time off requests, and other requests that may be submitted
- Follow IDFPR guidelines for supervision requirements and maintain clinical supervisor training requirements for licensure
- Assess, diagnose, and treat a variety of mental health conditions through individual, couples, family, and/or group therapy that is evidence-based and clinically appropriate.
- Engage in solution-focused efforts for staff demonstrating performance issues
- A minimum of 2 years of Supervisory experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Hold a Master’s degree or higher in areas of Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Hold the following licenses: LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, PsyD, PhD
- Masters (Required)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and type. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:53:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!