Job title: Licensed Plumber (No On Call, Evenings, or Weekends)
Company: American Residential Services
Job description: Overview
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
*WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A $3,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!*
We are currently seeking LICENSED PLUMBERS.. We have immediate openings with great income potential. Priority consideration for candidates with experience with water heaters and sewer repair/replacement.
- Above market wages, spiffs, & up to $3k Sign on Bonus! Medical/Dental/Vision/401k + Match
- Take Home Company Vehicle, Uniform, Company Paid Cell Phone, Earn up to 4 weeks PTO
- Work with a great team that building LONG-TERM GROWTH and ADVANCEMENT potential!!
We offer year round work, company truck, equipment, Plumber uniforms and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Three or more years of professional plumbing experience, including residential repair and retrofit service.
- Experience in residential service repair.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Minimum three years experience in residential repair/retrofit service.
- Current state plumbing license or journeyman plumbing license.
- Experience with water heaters and sewer repair and/or replacement.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency considered a plus!
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Quincy, MA
Job date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:36:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!