Job title: Light Industrial Machine Operator A – Hydro – 3rd shift
Company: Edgewell Personal Care
Job description: We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
COME WORK WITH US!
$1,200 SIGN ON BONUS after 90 days of continuous service!
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Medical, Dental, Vision, and much more!
PAID TIME OFF: Vacation, Holiday, Float Time!
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Perform basic machine operation including but not limited to:
- Unloading and loading blade supports blade guards, and blades;
- Starting, stopping, and restarting machine;
- Completing required daily paperwork; and
- Clearing jams, and camera faults.
- Possess troubleshooting skills and a mechanical aptitude.
- Provide daily rotating floor support to ALL blade sub-assembly machines, paying particular attention to units that are not achieving production rates, and ensuring consistent “best-practice” techniques are utilized by all Operators on crew.
- Monitor scrap levels on BSA machines and provide assistance to Operators in helping identify top reasons for scrap, as well as a corresponding reaction plan.
- Check parts for quality attributes, sample, isolate and re-audit questionable product, and customer/supplier communications.
- Be able to move (push, pull, or otherwise manipulate) materials up to 30lbs. Manage blade deliveries on crew based on available inventory levels.
Must be able to train in all areas of the HYDRO department.
High School Diploma or GED.
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Location: Milford, CT
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:54:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!