Job title: Local Class A CDL Truck Driver | Day Cabs
Company: Triple Diamond Logistics
Job description: The Inside Sales Representative for Russell Stover Chocolates is responsible for selling in seasonal and everyday product and making product recommendations for a dedicated territory of existing accounts. The Inside Sales Representative generates revenue, achieves monthly and annual revenue goals, develops new business and grows market share by using a variety of customer centric sales programs.
The Inside Sales Representative position is ideal for individuals with a passion or experience in highly customer focused industries like sales, retail, or hospitality. The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Manager – Inside Sales.
The hours for the Inside Sales Representative position are either 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Make compelling selling presentations to customers about our seasonal and everyday products via telephone and email
- Inform customers of new product launches, product changes and promote distribution of existing products.
- Mine web sites to find contacts at target companies occasionally
- Deliver outstanding customer service to our customers while performing basic order entry and support services such as providing order status, sales materials, payment status and more.
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THE INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS.
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience using a PC
- Experience using Microsoft Word
- Associate’s degree
- Two years of inside sales experience in a call center environment
- Prior success in Business to Business Inside Sales
- CRM software experience
- SalesForce.com experiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word), database and web-based applications
- Experience working with Adobe PDF files
Russell Stover Chocolates is a leader in the manufacturer of boxed chocolates. The company’s three brands – Russell Stover, Whitman’s and Pangburn’s – are sold through company-owned retail stores and 70,000 wholesale accounts. After nearly 100 years in operation the company manufactures approximately 100 million pounds of chocolate candies each year in its proud tradition of being “Made in America” and “Handcrafted in Small Batches”.
In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, the world leader in premium chocolates. This was the largest acquisition in the history of Lindt and Sprungli which has operations in over 40 countries across the globe. Russell Stover joins sister companies Lindt USA and Ghirardelli to form a powerful confectionery triad in North America.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.
Expected salary: $1395 per week
Location: Faribault, MN
Job date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 22:59:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!