Job title: Maintenance Painter
Job description: Company Name: Kroger Logistics
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non- exempt
Responsible for painting and striping of walls, pavement, curbing, piping, bollard protection, etc. Perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain facility painted appearance exterior and interior by cleaning, prepping and painting.
- Use a variety of scrappers, paint brushes, paint rollers, aerosols, and various paint types on a daily basis.
- Operate line striping equipment as well as clean and maintain the equipment.
- Draw up projects, taking measurements, using snap line equipment working with maintenance to coordinate projects.
- Understand how to prep jobs regarding cleaning, taping, masking, plastic sheeting, and drop clothes.
- Work and communicate with departments and maintenance to develop painting projects.
- Work at heights using ladders and electric lifts.
- Perform preventive maintenance and cleaning on various paint equipment.
- Conduct paint/supply runs.
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift, including overtime, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos; ability to write correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability carry out written or oral instructions
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- Ability to work within set time frames and fixed deadlines
- Ability to operate the following special equipment, machinery, and/or special tools: hand truck, hand and power pallet jack, power lift equipment (company will train)
- Valid driver’s license
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- High school education or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year of experience in mechanical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click .
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Keywords: Painter, Maintenance Painter
Location: Riverside, CA
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 08:16:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!