Job title: Manager of Customer Success – Remote
Job description: About Double
Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best without the cost of hiring, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, and much more.
Double was founded in 2018 by the early Sunrise team (acquired by Microsoft for $100M in 2015). We closed our Series A in September 2021 with top investors like Index Ventures and Daphni, and have built a strong team with employees from the early teams at Asana, Instacart, and Front. We grew 6x in the last year, we are now working with 300+ companies and 100+ executive assistants, and we’re now looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to ensure the highest level of experience for our customers.
We’re on a mission to help people rethink how they work and live, and focus on what matters to them. Let’s build the future of delegation together!
About the Role
As the Manager of Customer Success, you will lead the team in charge of customer satisfaction, which includes onboarding, support, and all relationships with customers. You will be key in scaling our CS efforts to build our team and achieve our revenue and growth objectives. You will report to the Head of Operations and will manage a team of 2 specialists.
This is a full-time position and fully remote or in our Brooklyn, NY office. Applicants must reside in the U.S.
What You Will Do
- You will be working to increase the customers’ satisfaction and retention as soon as they start collaborating with Double and through their entire lifecycle (onboarding, first-run experience, coaching, etc.)
- You will be in charge of gathering data about clients in our CRM and other tools: collecting feedback, segmenting clients, etc.
- You will analyze data and trends to make changes to our processes and approaches, aimed at reaching satisfaction objectives, increasing client engagement, and boosting the efficiency of your team
- You will be in charge of implementing better support processes to increase client satisfaction and handle escalations coming from our support specialist in tricky situations
- You will be responsible for the account management for our most important clients
- You will set strategic CS goals and KPIs, track them and share them with your team on an ongoing basis
- You will partner with the Marketing team to identify and act on upsell opportunities.
- You will partner with the Product team to provide feedback from clients and implement new features that improve the customer’s experience
- You will hire, train, and lead a team of operators focused on providing the best experience to our executive clients
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in Customer Success with 2+ years in a Management position – experience in a high-growth startup strongly preferred
- You care about providing the best experience for our clients and enjoy building relationships over time
- You have the highest levels of integrity, efficiency, and attention to detail
- You thrive in environments where you can express your proactivity and creativity to identify and implement new ways of supporting clients
- You thrive in dynamic environments and have the ability to prioritize
- You are a great listener and communicator and feel comfortable in both written and spoken conversations
- Fluency in French (written and spoken) is a bonus!
- You are fully proficient with Google Apps, CRMs, Customer Success tools (Airtable, Intercom, Front experience are a plus)
- You want to join the Double movement and engage with our community of executives and assistants
- You like to have fun at work!
Benefits & Perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, and a generous equity package
- Fully remote position & the technology you need to work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Offsite team outings
We’re a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard to support each other in many ways. We value doers, people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Portland, OR
Job date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:55:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!