Job title: Manager Operations
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Percent of Time:
- Communicate all owner / landlord processes to ensure full understanding by all engineers and contractors who perform work on the building’s infrastructure and functions.
- Identify and ensure execution of updates and implementation of policies, procedures and best practices.
- Identify safety hazards, working closely with MES EH&S and account management team to incorporate the remediation of hazards, ensuring a safe environment for building staff and route engineer’s.
- Responsible for ensuring JLL has all State and City licenses, as well as ensuring every employee on staff has obtained the required licenses and meets all State and Federal regulatory laws and guidelines as they relate to the operation of any of the building’s infrastructure.
- Identify maintenance objectives and collaborate with the Property and Project management team to develop maintenance strategy and Capital plan.
- Ensure engineers understand strategy for procurement of materials and document purchases in Abukai and CMMS. Manager approves all P Card purchases and manages all missing receipts to less than 30 days.
- QAQC: Create inspection schedule and perform, at a minimum, monthly on site Quality Assurance inspections of maintained facilities. Also ensures quality of work performed by technicians is in State compliance with code laws and regulations.
- Attend client performance meetings as needed and perform root cause analysis of defects based on client requests and/or maintenance data. In addition, partner with Facility Managers on performance objectives.
- Ensure 100% operating GPS within region and manage daily GPS reports. Monitor vehicle maintenance and ensure compliance with vehicle operating procedures.
- Responsible for information gathering for business reporting purposes and any other duties as assigned by the Regional Operations Manager.
- Oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Mobile Engineering Services (MES) team and resources, including IPMP, and compliance with policies, procedures and training.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring the onboarding training schedule, as well as the continued safety and technical training of engineering staff to ensure they are qualified to perform the duties they are expected to carry out as Lead and/or route engineers.
- Coordinate discussions with each direct report regarding goal setting, performance reviews, career development planning and salary administration, while instilling a sense of pride and customer service in direct reports.
- Candidate must possess valid Driver’s License.
- Universal CFC recovery certification required.
- Requires leadership experience.
- Candidate must have a minimum of seven (7) years of technical experience in building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of packaged HVAC equipment repair, maintenance and overall system design and application.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of computer based applications and programs, to include building management systems, CMMS programs, Excel and Word.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 06:44:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!