Job title: Managing Director – Principal Financial Network (Sioux Falls)
Company: Principal Financial
Job description: Responsibilities
This role leads and consults with financial professionals and attracts and develops new and top-tier talent to our team to get results. It is a great opportunity to build an intentional culture!
Here are few examples of what you’ll do:
- Develop a profitable business center by attracting, training, motivating and retaining advisors.
- Achieve specified goals in recruiting and retention of advisors, production, persistency, business conduct, and expense management in accordance with business center and company key objectives.
This position is also a phenomenal way to advance your career. As a growing company with over 14,000 employees around the world, Principal offers a lot of ways for you to learn more, earn more and achieve more. One of 100 companies to be named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute, which recognizes organizations that have had a material impact on the way business is conducted by fostering a culture of ethics and transparency at every level of the company. This is the ninth year Principal has been recognized by Ethisphere. (February 2020)
Are you looking to take that next step in your career? Apply today!
- Requires bachelor degree or eight years of equivalent experience.
- 4+ years related work experience, including sales and management.
- Must have a broad knowledge of sales techniques, as well as regulations governing insurance and security sales.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
- Must have ability to recruit, select, train, lead, manage, and supervise a diverse group of producers to meet the goals of the business center.
- Must be able to develop and maintain community relations.
- Chartered Life Underwriter/Chartered Financial Consultant (CLU/ChFC), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Leadership Fellow (CLF) designations desired.
- Some travel required, including overnight stays (up to 15%).
Licenses and/or exams necessary for this position include:
- Resident state Life/Health and Variable Annuity license; non-resident state Life/Health and Variable Annuity licensing for all non-resident states in which business will be conducted.
Securities exams and IAR appointment include:
- Series 7 and 63 or equivalent, 24, 65 and/or 66 as required by applicable state law to become IAR with Principal Securities, Inc.’s RIA and either 51 or 52/53.
- Refer to Principal Advisor Network Licensing/Exam Policy for the time frame allowed to obtain the required licenses, appointments and pass exams.
At this time, we’re not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes, but is not limited to students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.)
Investment Code of Ethics
For Principal Global Investors positions, you’ll need to follow an Investment Code of Ethics related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
While our expertise spans the globe, we’re bound by one common purpose: to foster a world where financial security is accessible to all. And our success depends on the unique experiences, backgrounds, and talents of our employees – individually and all of us together. Explore our , and why to grow your career.
Principal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Job date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 04:14:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!