Job title: Marketing and Advertising Paralegal
Job description: :
We are looking for a paralegal to join the marketing and advertising legal team. The right person is eager for a challenge. This position will be based at Uber’s headquarters in either San Francisco, CA, or New York, NY.
What You’ll Do
- Provide ongoing legal support for Uber’s various marketing and advertising activities, including but not limited to by reviewing marketing creative and claim substantiation
- Update and maintain marketing playbooks and guidelines based on applicable laws, rules, and regulatory guidance
- Assist in the creation of trainings and decks to educate the business and legal colleagues on marketing issues
- Help oversee contract management and communication review tools for the team
- Daily opportunities to help us resolve issues central to our business
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a paralegal
- Excellent business judgment, communication, and interpersonal skills
- ideally at least one year of marketing and advertising paralegal experience
- Technical Savvy – can create/use Word documents, Excel templates, Adobe Acrobat, Google Drive, e-signing tools and open to learning/exploring new technical tools to help the team
- Experience with contract/information management and ticketing systems a plus.
- Highly motivated and detail-focused
- Able to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment, both collaborating as a team to stay in sync and working independently to get the job done
- Enthusiastic about Uber and its mission!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing .
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 22:40:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!