Job title: Marketing & Brand Manager
Company: Finao Management Inc.
Job description: If you are eager to learn and would like to join a company that you could grow with, Finao Management has a marketing and brand management position that may just fulfill your career goals. We are currently looking for individuals that would like to have superior individualized training in the field of brand management. Our entry level Marketing & Brand Manager position is a perfect career for college graduates or anyone who has the desire to learn alongside our team of experienced professional Executive Managers. With your eagerness and our experience, we can develop your skills so you become a valuable and significant member of our Marketing and Brand Management team. Your success is our success and with a strong organization of determined, intelligent, well-trained entrepreneurs, our firm will command the ever-growing brand management market.
Responsibilities of our Marketing & Brand Manager:
- Work side by side with our Executive Managers to learn our company’s strategies and values and how they align with the brands and products we proudly represent
- Apply what you learn to various projects that are presented to you by the management team with a keen focus on marketing strategy, brand development, and increasing market share
- Take the initiative to familiarize yourself with our clients and communicate with them professionally when needed
- Attend all meetings and educational webinars that will supply you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the ever-evolving market landscape
- Complete all tasks and duties assigned to you by the Executive Managers in an effective and timely manner
- Enthusiastically acquire business and management skills and knowledge through all resources to continually update your proficiency in the field
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Punctuality and professionalism at all times
- Eager and willing to add to your knowledge base
- Flexibility- being able to adapt to changing work conditions
- Working well with colleagues – collaborating effectively
- Motivated to take on new challenges
- Being able to work through obstacles and adapt accordingly and efficiently
- Recognizing the company’s values and placing them foremost in your priorities
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:52:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!