Job title: Marketing & PR Coordinator – Entry Level
Company: Ace Marketing Inc.
Job description: We are a truly innovative marketing firm with a passion for connecting people and brands through personalized, interactive marketing campaigns. Our mission is to help brands establish themselves through consistent consumer engagement and interaction. We’re not for the faint of heart, but if you’re bold and prepared to take on a challenge, the rewards and opportunities with our firm are limitless.
We are focused on building brand loyalty and value with consumers on behalf of our clients through a unique combination of great customer service, excellent products, operational efficiency, and unsurpassed teamwork. We are looking for our next team member as a Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator focused on public relations and consumer outreach for our top clients. We are proud to offer clients that range from local startups to national brands and a work environment that fosters career growth and opportunity. The Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator is an essential position that we develop through an extensive training program and is considered to be entry-level.
Primary Responsibilities of a Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator:
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation, and ultimately, sales goals
- Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
- Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency
- Contribute toward new business pitches
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
This is an entry-level position, all training is provided however the following experience is preferred.
- College degree with an emphasis on marketing, business, or equivalent or comparable experience (internships experience accepted)
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales, or customer relations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Basic technical proficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Columbia, MD
Job date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 08:35:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!