Job title: MarTech Solutions Consultant (Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, SaaS)
Job description: NO RECENT GRADS OR CONSULTANTS
Location: SEATTLE, WA
CUSTOMER SUCCESS / FULL-TIME
Technical skills – familiarity with selling the “MarTech” stack, ideally. Customer Success and Finance tech stacks are a bonus.
Understanding of diverse industries (including Automotive, Enterprise, Mid-Market, SMB, FinTech, Telecom, Manufacturing)
Our client is a pioneer and leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants helping organizations attract, acquire, and grow customers at scale. Intelligent Virtual Assistants are AI-powered, SaaS-based software applications that serve as virtual team members and autonomously engage contacts, prospects, customers, or partners in personalized human-like, two-way interactions to drive towards the next best action across the customer revenue lifecycle; whether that’s scheduling a sales meeting, gauging interest to buy additional products or services, or politely but persistently collecting overdue payments.
Intelligent Virtual Assistants are built on a proven and patented intelligent automation platform integrating natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG), autonomous action chains, and deep learning capabilities that engage prospects over multiple communication channels and in multiple languages.
This client is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
This client has a unique opportunity for a Solutions Consultant to join their Professional Services team. This position will partner with Sales Account Executives and have a meaningful impact in helping prospective customers understand how to optimize their business by leveraging our solutions.
In this role, you will partner with Account Executives to:
- Discover potential business opportunities for prospects and customers.
- Through research and prospect interviews, understand prospects’ go-to-market strategies across the customer revenue lifecycle including marketing, sales, customer success, and finance to determine value drivers and areas of optimization by using this client’s virtual assistant solutions·
- Use storytelling skills to paint a picture of a future state that helps prospects and customers achieve their customer revenue lifecycle goals (lead coverage, sales close rates, churn, expansion, collections)
- Work with prospects and decision-makers at leading brands on the critical task of helping their companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: prospects and customers.
- Immerse yourself in this client’s cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems for prospects
- Leverage your knowledge across a broad array of industries and work with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Build your knowledge and skillset in value-based selling
- Be a critical member of the sales process; a leader, coach, and a trusted advisor for our prospects.
- Cross-functional collaboration – Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Legal to deliver on prospect needs
- Solution Consultants partner with the broader Sales Team to shape the vision of prospects and existing clients and present this client’s Intelligent Virtual Assistants and Professional Services packages
- Find and determine the best response to standard questions related to product capabilities, unique competitive capabilities, security, and technology,
- Best Practices, customer examples, service delivery model, and more! Create and articulate program design requirements mapped to Conversica capabilities and customer-defined business goals.
- Scoping – Prepare scope documents, and professional services pricing estimates using internal calculators and documents for Best Practice Platform solutions
- Product Demonstrations – Mastery of this client’s product capabilities and address a wide variety of business concerns through a customized and differentiated product capability demonstration using their software platform
- Solution Design – Propose solutions that transform the business and organizational culture of our prospects
- Understand the systems they integrate with including best-in-class systems providing Marketing Automation, Sales Development Automation, Sales Automation, Customer Success Automation, and Finance Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience (3-5+ years) in a similar customer-facing role
- Excellent business and technical presentation skills, communication (oral & written), and relationship-building skills across all levels of management
- Deep understanding of marketing processes including lead scoring, nurture programs, and funnel optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of MAS and CRMs and first-hand knowledge of SDR teams
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and an ability to become a subject matter expert with new technology applications
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate an understanding of requirements to execute
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures, and business plans with limited guidance
- RFP and/or proposal writing skills experience preferred
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans, and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Have an appreciation for B2B2B vs. B2B2C
- Previous experience in software/technology and ideally in pre- or post-Sales support
- High capacity to learn new terminology, technology, and products
- Consulting skills (e.g. strategic, technological) and balance between a service-driven and sales mindset
- Technical skills – familiarity with selling the “Mar-Tech” stack, ideally. Customer Success and Finance tech stacks are a bonus. Understanding of diverse industries (including Tech, Telecom, Manufacturing)
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrating products through remote web conferencing software
- Prior experience/background in Marketing
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:01:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!