Job title: Massage Therapist
Job description: ProgressiveHealth is seeking a part-time Massage Therapist to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals to work onsite with employees at a local automotive manufacturer in Princeton, IN.
We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide discomfort relief or wellness maintenance
- Work with injury prevention and therapy teams at the facility
Ideal candidate will:
- Be energetic and take initiative
- Engage with the workforce
- Be dependable and willing to help
Education and training required:
- Hold active Indiana Massage Therapy license
- CPR certification
- Monday – Friday: 3:30pm-7:30pm
Submit your resume to become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Location: Princeton, IN
Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:30:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!