Job title: MDS Coordinator
Company: Consulate Health Care
Job description: Job Overview
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs.
As MDS Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the entire RAI process assuring the accuracy, timeliness and completion of the MDS, CAAs and interdisciplinary Care plan for all residents in the facility in accordance with all federal and state certification guidelines.
- You will monitor and document the management of the Medicare and Managed Care residents in collaboration with facility team members.
- You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Requirements for this dynamic opportunity include:
- Possession of valid license as a Registered Nurse (preferred)/Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
- A minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience in similar setting and six (6) months of experience as a MDS Coordinator preferred.
Location: Naples, FL
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:27:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!