Job title: Multi Skilled Handyman/Woman
Company: Ace Handyman Services NE Cincinnati
Job description: Multi-skilled Handyman/Woman – Ace Handyman Services – Northeast Cincinnati welcomes your expertise!
Ace Handyman Services is a franchise and part of the popular Ace Hardware family. If a culture of professionalism, respect and family is of interest to you, we are currently seeking highly motivated professional Handymen/Women with skills in multiple trades. It is busy season! Tell us your availability, we schedule your projects and you make $$!
If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further! We find and schedule the jobs for you, and you provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service that our clients have come to expect from us. You will work out of your home on your choice of a full time or part-time basis, using your own truck or van to travel to job sites in Mason, Loveland, Lebanon, West Chester, Indian Hill and nearby areas.
Your potential income can range from $25 to $28 per hour, and we also provide benefits and the potential for performance bonuses. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- $500 Signing Bonus (after probationary period)
- Full/Part Time schedules
- Health benefits (HRA, FSA)
- Performance bonuses
- Craftsman allowances
- No out of pocket craftsman expenses
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
- Consistent year-round work
- Plus more!
We are looking for Handymen/Women with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as fellow employees, management, and office personnel.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful prior track record as a Handyman/Woman; estimation skills and prior home inspection experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing
- Own standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own truck or van
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and invoicing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Take control of your schedule, your earnings and your career!
Expected salary: $25 – 28 per hour
Location: Mariemont, OH
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:43:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!