Job title: Multi Store Manager
Job description: Requisition ID: 400781
Store #: 004086 Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
The Multi Store Manager drives results and oversees the operations of multiple Sunglass Hut stores within the same mall.
The Multi Store Manager will be an ‘on the floor’ leader driving success in a multi-unit environment managing multiple stores. The Multi Store Manager is responsible for coaching, developing, and inspiring a team of brand ambassadors for Sunglass Hut.
The Multi Store Manager will create an environment where a team will deliver exceptional service through delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Multi Store Manager will consistently model all Sungalss Hut Experience behaviors exceeding store and personal sales goals. The Multi Store Manager is responsible for ensuring all company policies and procedures, associate training and development and Multi Store Manager tasks consistently meet Brand standards
The Multi Store Manager creates an environment where everyone delivers great service that translates into sales through The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Multi Store Manager succeeds through leadership, energy and a willingness to make quick decisions while motivating the team and holding them accountable for results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for delivering both stores and personal sales goal and all KPI’s
- Drive sales by consistently identifying opportunities and gaps to achieve individual, store, and mall goals.
- Inspire team through associate growth plans, PIP’s with documentation and consistent follow up to promote an environment of accountability.
- Create an environment of shared wins through coaching, developing, mentoring, and inspiring the team to enhance mall performance.
- Network, recruit, and hire to staffing needs filling open positions in a timely manner utilizing appropriate company tools.
- Train staff using onboarding tools and ensure completion is reflected on saturation reports.
- Create a fun, inspiring , and inclusive work environment that reflects the culture of the brand KCI’s.
- Majority of time is spent on the sales floor engaged with customers and coaching our associates.
- Continually coach and development the team to ensure consistent and flawless execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Build and protect the integrity and essence of the Sunglass Hut Brand and the brands that we represent including building relationships with our host environments.
- Ensure execution and adherence to Brand standards and tools, operations policies and procedures, visual standards, inventory control, associate training and continueed development.
- Be responsible for all aspects of Associate scheduling pertaining to business needs.
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of previous leadership experience
- Time management
- Problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Previous leadership in retail or customer service experience preferred
- The Multi Store Manager is the expected to work on the highest traffic driving days to ensure delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience and meet sales goals. Highest traffic days are based on market sales trends.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 07:59:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!