Job title: Multi-Unit Manager
Job description: Multi-Unit Manager for newly-acquiring stores near Schaumburg, IL:
We are currently seeking an Experienced Dunkin Donuts’ Multi-Unit Manager for 4 Dunkins in the suburbs of Chicago near Schaumburg. Candidates should exhibit leadership skills, drive sales, control costs, and assume full-responsibility of the four stores.
- Overall leadership and accountability all four stores
- Appropriately staffing the managers and other higher-level positions for the four stores
- Monitoring and supervising the four stores to ensure an increase in sales year after year
- Maximizing sales while controlling food and payroll costs by ensuring and checking appropriate weekly employee-schedules for all four stores
- Maintaining Dunkin Brands standards
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with standards for safety, sanitation, and all Federal, State, and local laws
- Multi-Unit Management or District Management experience – Min. 5 years
- Dunkin Donuts or other Fast Food Restaurant general management experience
- Drive Thru Experience
- Scheduling Flexibility with on call status
- Valid Transportation with a Valid Driver’s License
- Valid US Work Eligibility
- Clean Driving/Criminal Record
- Must be 18+
The company offers a competitive salary up plus incentive bonus. Salary is dependent upon experience and the sales of the assigned stores. Multi-Unit Managers are eligible for up to $5,000 via an incentive program. We provide paid training and offer career advancement. Benefits include paid vacations.
*Managers generally work around 10 hours a day with a 6 day work week. Managers are on call and are required to ensure the store is properly covered at all times.
Salary: Up to $65,000 per year based on previous Dunkin experience not including potential bonuses
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screening
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our staff and guests as safe as possible, we’ve installed clear plastic barriers and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer. We also require temperature check-ins for our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We verify work status through the Homeland Security E-Verify system.
We require background screening for all Store Managers.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Expected salary: $65000 per year
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:50:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!