Job title: Narrow Aisle Lift Operator
Company: Novolex Holdings, LLC
Job description: At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
2nd Shift 3PM-11PM and 3rd Shift 11PM-7AM available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Responsible for operating lift truck, ensuring that product and supplies are transported properly and according to specifications. Must operate forklift in a manner that meets all safety standards.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
- Complete pre-shift OSHA inspection and related paperwork on forklift truck; clean truck as outlined in procedure.
- Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
- Follow all applicable food service policies and procedures.
- Follow all PPE policies, wearing steel toed shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, hair nets/beard nets, etc. as required.
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner, following all applicable forklift procedures and rules.
- Report any mechanical problems with forklift so they can be repaired.
- Pull finished products in production areas.
- Stretch wrap all palletized loads.
- Store wrapped goods in appropriate areas of warehouse.
- Keep accurate records of finished goods in inventory.
- Take cartons and pallets to production area when needed.
- Bring special delivery shipments from production floor to shipping department for daily shipping.
- Maintain documentation on raw material and finished product moves.
- Responsible for filling propane tank on tow motor.
- Minimize waste of finished product.
- Know and understand fire prevention policies and procedures.
- Meet/achieve shipping goals set forth by management.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma, GED, or applicable work experience
- One to three years of experience driving a forklift is necessary
- Must be able to pass forklift training
- Must be able to operate motorized vehicle and possess a valid state driver’s license.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com.
Location: Erlanger, KY
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 08:04:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!