Job title: Network Administrator – Atria Senior Living
Company: Atria Senior Living
Job description: What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
The Network Administrator works closely with the Network Manager on the health and maintenance of Atria’s WAN and LAN infrastructure. This individual works closely with the Project Manager and Help Desk teams to execute and complete project tasks within pre-determined timeframes and according to specifications.
- Communicate progress and obstacles to the Network manager as they relate to technology support or projects.
- Configure, install, troubleshoot various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Troubleshoots network access problems and implements network policies and procedures.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field preferred.
- Two (2) or more years working as a Network Administrator.
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS, Cisco Nexus, ASA firewalls, ISE, MPLS, TCP/IP, subneting, VLAN(s), RADIUS, EIGRP, OSPF, VOIP, QOS, Cisco AnyConnect.
- Working knowledge of Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet, Aerohive/Extreme Networks equipment.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, nights or weekends when necessary.
- CCNA required.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Location: Louisville, KY
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 06:48:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!