Job title: Network Administrator (Remote Opportunity)
Company: Vets EZ
Job description: VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and Government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at .
VetsEZ is currently seeking a Network Administrator with experience in managing, monitoring and configuring the routine operations and maintenance of computer systems in a variety of different networks to include high volume/high availability systems. This role will work individually or in a team on various system projects related to UNIX, Linux, Windows and Application support.
- Ensure scalability, availability, performance, and architecture/engineering practices for a large scale EHR system
- Assess, validate, and optimize end-to-end systems infrastructure and architecture
- Work with technical leads and systems engineers as a SME
- Lead project teams and initiatives related to EHR systems, infrastructure, and deployment
- Develop roadmaps and plans for next generation capabilities
- Provide guidance to government executives and technical teams on issues, best practices, and optimal methods
- Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience as Network Administrator
- Experience with Network Engineering and Internetworking
- Experience integrating electronic health records
- Must have experience responding and resolving problems quickly.
- Must have the skills to implement agency policy regarding computer access and implement firewalls.
- Experience with enterprise network concepts (MPLS, prioritization, segmentation, load balancing, segmentation, continuity of operations DR/COOP)
- Experience in the VA or DoD
- SME in Networks and internetworking or server, applications engineering
- Experience with scalability analysis and modeling
- Experience with system (end-to-end) performance assessment and optimization
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 01:43:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!