Job title: Network Administrator – TOP SECRET Required with Security Clearance
Job description: Network Admin- Top Secret Clearance, CCNA This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000 per year A bit about us: **Active Top Secret Clearance REQUIRED ** We are an IT and security solutions firm built to support our clients strategic goals and missions. We have an immediate need for Network Administrator to provide engineering support and design for our complex network solutions. This is a full-time direct hire role, base salary + excellent benefits (100% employer paid benefits, 2 weeks PTO), based in Huntsville. Why join us? * 100% employer-paid benefits package (health, dental, vision)
- Retirement plan + company match
- Education/ Training reimbursement
- 3 weeks of PTO + 10 holidays Job Details Is your background a match?
- Active Top Secret Clearance REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or 9+ years of experience in network engineering
- Relevant network experience in classified and unclassified (DOD and/or Intelligence Community environments) Preferred Qualifications:
- Network Firewalls, Type 1 encryptors, WAN optimization devices, Load Balancers, HP, TACLANES, Remedy ITSM technologies, and VMware
- Network+, CCNA Certification
- Agile management practices
- Experience supporting a large enterprise environment What will you be doing?
- Provide support for a large Cisco router and switch enterprise environment
- Management and administration of all routers, firewalls, load balancers, Type-1 encryptors and switches * Provide Tier 3 Network engineering expertise for support of layer 2 and layer 3 network devices to include Cisco and Juniper routers/switches and optical network nodes preparation, installation and configuration of network equipment and related software
- Provide options for interfaces between the cloud provider(s) and consumers * Provide support to integrate native cloud infrastructure with IC Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capabilities (including contract cloud services), and the delivery and management of Government-specific IaaS to the users to provision processing, storage, networks, and other fundamental computing resources where the user is able to deploy and run mission specific software, including operating systems and applications
- Introduce changes and/or new architecture to the operational environment on both unclassified and classified networks. Tasks include preparation, installation and configuration of network equipment and related software
- Direct the technical integration initiatives of a team of network engineers responsible for router, switches, optical networking, firewalls, load balancing * Plan the implementation of network transport solutions with a focus on defining the technical specifications of the plans. Provide technical consultation to project management teams responsible for the implementation of plans developed
- Provide network engineering expertise to integrate native cloud infrastructure with IC Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capabilities (including contract cloud services), and the delivery and management of Government-specific IaaS to users to provision processing, storage, networks
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of technical documents including requirements analyses, design documents, manuals, fielding documents, and preparing contract deliverables and reports; assisting in preparation of presentation graphics.
- Oversee the designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining of applications, tools, services, and other software in order to improve business and mission capabilities and improve application effectiveness Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
Expected salary: $90000 – 110000 per year
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 07:27:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!