Job title: Network Administrator
Company: TMP Worldwide
Job description: As a Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the support of the IT network technologies for TMP and its offices worldwide. Duties include the support, design, and maintenance of corporate and office infrastructure. Assist with network design and computer room layouts to support projects for network requirements.
What does a great Network Administrator do?
- Troubleshooting and track issues with network systems, including firewalls, routers, and switches
- Recommend budgetary items relating to firewalls, switches, routers, and other related network systems for all divisions
- Review and implement configuration best practices of all network systems to provide business continuity and security
- Provide level three support for escalated issues from the Support Desk and Desktop Administrators
- Research new technical solutions and productions as business needs are anticipated or realized
- Plan, implement, document, and manage projects and tasks as business needs dictate. Work with project managers to complete projects and tasks in a timely manner.
- Daily maintenance of network devices
- Quotes/specifications and design of network systems
- Network engineering based on business requirements
- Work with 3rd party service providers to troubleshoot system issues until resolved.
Requirements for consideration
- Two years networking experience with WAN/LAN network operations, configuration, and analysis.
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet multiple deadlines
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Patience, flexibility, and an ability to handle pressure.
- Focus on quality, project completeness and thoroughness.
- Professional, friendly, outgoing personality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Germantown, WI
Job date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 04:43:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!