Job title: Network Monitoring System Administrator III
Company: Tulzi Technologies, LLC
Job description: Tulzi Technologies, LLC (Tulzi) prides ourselves on an open, and honest culture in the workplace which builds morale conducive to inspiring growth on our team, while balancing lifestyle by supporting personal and family goals with flexibility. Tulzi offers secure network systems and software engineering solutions in both the public and private sectors. With certified expert consulting the team at Tulzi is able to address the customer’s mission and follow-through in the systems development life cycle.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI with full-scope poly
Title: Network Monitoring System Administrator llI
Location: Laurel, MD
Description: The System Administration III role with Tulzi Technologies, LLC will play a critical role in the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure utilizing UNIX and NT-based systems, Installing and configuring hardware, OSes, and commercial software packages.
- Must possess a current/active TS/SCI full scope polygraph clearance
- Strong background in network automation to include Network Operations Manager (HPNA), NNMi, and networking devices (routers, switches).
- Familiar with the use of optimization tools including Splunk and Riverbed products as well as server operating systems including Linux.
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Requires IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M
- Security + CE, GSEC, or SSCP certifications
- HP Monitoring Tools Experience preferred along with riverbed tools
- Provide high-level support and technical expertise in implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of servers and applications
- Develop solutions for application network interaction that affect network performance and security
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Performs system and application troubleshooting to locate and identify the root cause of server and network security issues
- Deploy and administer servers and tools providing network monitoring and operations.
- Develop reporting tools that identify network trends and operational inefficiencies
- Utilize Network tools to provide leadership with bandwidth studies and network utilization.
- Team with technical staff on implementation, optimization, and ongoing management of optimizations solutions
- Deploy, configure and maintain Network Operations Manager (formerly HPNA), NNMi.
- Utilize and provide user account management of Riverbed tools
- Assist network engineers with jump server accounts and privileges
- Utilize SPLUNK to identify and report on system and network health
- Utilize VMWare architecture for management of windows and Linux servers
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package and FUN place to work! Benefits include, but not limited to:
Health and Wellness Benefits
Medical Insurance (three CareFirst healthcare plans to choose from, Dental and Vision Insurance, 75% covered for employee/ 50% per dependant
Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions $1500 individual/ $3000 family
Personal Insurance Benefits
Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
Employees receive 20 days of vacation/10 holidays built into hourly rate/ 5 days of sick time (currently used for snow, jury, bereavement)
Pre-tax 401k program including 6% company match
100% fully vested from eligibility date
*Eligible after 90 days of employment
Tulzi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Laurel, MD – Emerson, MB
Job date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 05:09:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!