Job title: NPI Scrum Master
Job description: Scrum Master – Electronic Functional Group (EFG)
The development of industry leading software that enable new digital business models and smart farming solutions for a variety of machine platforms, is a key component to AGCO’s future strategy of making farmers’ work even more efficient and easier.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our globally distributed team of agile experts working with team members of the “Electronic Functional Group” (EFG) within a scaled agile collaboration model (SAFe®). In this role, you are responsible for creating a motivating working environment for the agile development teams by promoting agile values, principles and conveying related work practices as well as removing impediments in order the teams to achieve their goals.
Become a coach for our high-performance teams, and you also might see a tractor!
What You Will Do:
- Lead and coach the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and Scrum practices
- Help the Product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction and committed goals
- Lead the Scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and promote an environment for high performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and continuous improvement
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Define and report key performance metrics and opportunities for improvement
- Help the Scrum team achieve higher levels of Scrum maturity by increasing independence and personal responsibility
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams
- Support in internalizing the SAFe core values, implementing the SAFe principles and applying SAFe practices
What You Will Bring:
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master for an engineering or data-focused agile team
- Minimum BS Computer Science or equivalent degree with psychology, communication or comparable
- A “servant leader” mindset, dedicated to optimizing processes to develop high performing teams
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Strong analytical skills: ability to understand and predict potential risks and blockers and proactively address them
- Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management
- Training and/or certification as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach is a benefit but is not essential
- Join a fully cross functional global team, along with engineers, product managers and agile experts from around the globe working on an advanced technology platform
- Be a contributor in sustainable global change, enabling nature positive farming and reducing carbon emissions at scale.
- You would be working with a globally dispersed and diverse team. We adopt a virtual-first approach, where we encourage face-to-face collaboration, but are focused on recruiting the best talent.
- Support for personal development with internal knowledge sharing, engineering, Agronomy, Software engineering practices and external courses to support learning and continuous improvement.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.
Location: Hesston, KS
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 05:44:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!