Job title: Painter – 2nd Shift (Dept 06)
Job description: Eaton’s Electrical Power Reliability division is currently seeking a Painter – 2nd Shift to join our team. This position is based at our South Milwaukee, WI facility.
The Painter is responsible for a variety of painting operations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Perform scheduled painting operations, rework and repair of units.
- Perform general maintenance and preventative maintenance on paint guns, hooks, regulators, reciprocators, hydraulic units, etc.
- Write work orders to maintain equipment and machinery and follow up on completion.
- Monitor and troubleshoot line activities and application procedures to ensure process specifications are followed.
- Maintain a proper balance of “ready to use” spare parts or supplies required for production, such as regulators, guns, filters, safety equipment, pumps, hoses, paint, solvents, etc. Initiate purchase order to maintain these supplies and confirm delivery.
- Set fluids and air pressures for equipment, monitor spray application to maintain 2 millimeter dry film thickness.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience (or equivalent) with working knowledge of production spray painting application or completion of one year post high school course in spray painting or coating application maintenance.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of the South Milwaukee, WI facility. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Ability to read and use drawings, routings, blue prints, specifications, part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
Position Success Criteria:
- Must be able to walk/stand for an eight (8) hour shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift 44 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Location: South Milwaukee, WI
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 04:43:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!