Job title: Painter (2nd Shift)
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Job description: Company Description:
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Set-up, adjust, and operate paint guns, regulators, paint pumps, and pressure gages per work instructions, prints, D-sheet and/or production order specifications.
- Properly load/unload parts on conveyor line with assistance of a lift truck (as necessary) per work instructions, prints, D-sheets and/or production order specifications.
- Use paint shields, cap plugs, masking tape, and craft paper to prepare parts and lift trucks per work instructions, prints, D-sheet, and/or production order specifications.
- Repair/rework parts to meet quality specifications using Bondo, rubbing compound and polishes per work instructions, prints, D-sheets, and/or production order specifications.
- Move materials using lift trucks, hoist and bridge crane.
- Must be able to read, understand drawings and production order travelers.
- Understand basic math including decimals.
- Must be able to listen, communicate and understand verbal instructions.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Location: Greencastle, IN
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:59:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!