Job title: Painter II
Company: Montage Hotels
Job description: Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Painter position is responsible for maintaining the painting and wallpapering throughout the property. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company’s goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Major areas of responsibility/ management include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and prioritize all painting and wallpaper maintenance throughout the property.
- Maintain the resorts OSHA/Safety Programs within the paint shop, and work area through: following safety regulations, maintaining cleanliness, proper storage of paints and chemicals, utilizing personal protective equipment when necessary and reporting any potential hazards.
- Maintain and control inventory through established pars for all necessary tools and equipment.
- Communicate to all departments of the property regarding status updates and pertinent information; guests, department managers, and fellow associates.
- High School Degree or equivalent education
- Previous painting experience
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Luxury hotel experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by Resort environmental systems; however, must be able to work in extreme temperatures like laundry and kitchens (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more. Some work is also performed outdoors in hot sun as well as cold weather down to 40 degrees. Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task. Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different outlets and other departments of the Resort on a timely basis. Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity. Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates. Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception. Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location: Deer Valley, UT
Job date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 05:45:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!