Job title: Painter – Industrial Manufacturing – 2nd Shift
Company: Smith & Loveless Inc.
Job description: Painter – Industrial Manufacturing – 2nd Shift
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a strong and stable company (over 70 years in business) providing medical/dental/life/401K with a match, vacation benefits, within an easy commute from anywhere in the metro, let us hear from you right away.
The primary function of this position will be to prep and spray paint miscellaneous parts and products, mostly steel components in a factory setting.
- Previous spray paint experience required.
- Previous forklift experience and certification preferred.
- Ability to read work orders.
- Demonstrated good work attendance.
- Must be able to work diligently and maintain urgency to complete tasks timely.
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Must be able to read and understand units of measurements.
- Must be able to wear PPE (Eyeglasses, earplugs, and steel toe shoes)
- Must complete a satisfactory physical exam, alcohol screen, and drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to push, pull, and carry materials 50-100 lbs and constant standing
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include working outside the typical schedule of Mon.-Fri., and overtime.
We are a union shop.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Match
Smith & Loveless is located within easy driving distance from anywhere in the metro.
This is a second shift position if hired of 4:00 pm to 12:30 am with a half hour lunch period.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please attach your resume to apply for this position.
Thank you so much for your time!
A Great Place for Your Career
Be a part of the Smith & Loveless team, which develops smarter and more efficient ways to solve the world’s environmental challenges. Based in metropolitan Kansas City, with offices and affiliates in suburban Denver, Los Angeles, Atlanta, London, and Auckland, we design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service industry-leading solutions for the transfer, purification, and conservation of our world s most precious resource, water.
As an industry leader in water treatment and pumping system solutions, Smith & Loveless offers challenging careers across various business and technical functions in diversified regional, national and international markets. Our careers provide opportunities for all kinds of people, from those in the beginning stages of their career all the way to experienced professionals.
With a diverse product line of solutions and equipment installed in more than 75 nations globally, Smith & Loveless employees enjoy our strong company reputation, innovative brands and a proud legacy of success of making the world a better place.
Our world headquarters are located in Lenexa, Kansas.
Keywords: painter, spray painter, paint, industrial, manufacturing, blasting, fabrication
Location: Lenexa, KS
Job date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 23:02:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!