Job title: Part Time File Clerk/Receptionist
Company: Ken Garff
Job description: Considering a career with Ken Garff Automotive Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We’re not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
Stadium Nissan, a Ken Garff Automotive Dealership, is currently looking for a talented File Scanning Office Clerk that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here’s why you’ll want to work here:
- Paid training and real career growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Great people with a great culture
- Year-end bonus program for all employees (Garff Giveback)
- Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Read incoming material, verify accuracy, and sort and code according to file system
- Store material in paper form or enter information into computerized storage system
- Maintain computer database
- Retrieve materials for qualified personnel upon request
- Search for and investigate information contained in files, insert additional data on file records, complete reports, and keep files current; ensure compliance
- Dispose of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements
- Complete training course in order to understand the federal, state, and local laws that relate to automobile sales
- Scan materials or copy records and examine materials for legibility
- Type labels or reports
- Implement changes to the filing system as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 or more years of general office/administrative work experience preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work evening shifts, Saturday shifts and holidays
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft suite, Inventory Control Software, etc
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality, without exception
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))
Location: Orange, CA
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 07:21:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!