Job title: Part-Time Market Researcher
Job description: ePayPolicy is the nation’s leading provider of payment processing exclusively for the insurance industry. Our company was founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals send and accept payments.
We are looking for a part-time temporary market researcher to reach out to our our lead list via phone and determine client eligibility for our sales team. You will be on the phones 20-25 hours per week, assessing qualifiers to then hand off to our sales representatives.
You’ll gain experience in a fast-paced SaaS company, learn, or improve your Salesforce, and general sales skills.
You may be a good fit if:
- You are based in Austin and able to complete some in-person training
- You do not mind being on the phones and “cold calling” as a representative of the company
- You’re reliable
- You’re flexible, resourceful, and thrive while working autonomously
- You’re able to think on your feet and solve problems
- You can prioritize tasks and incoming requests accordingly
- You’re very comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You’re able to pick up new concepts quickly
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 07:32:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!