Job title: Part Time Retail Merchandiser-Nashville North, TN
Company: Jacent Strategic Merchandising
Job description: WE ANTICIPATE. WE INNOVATE. WE CELEBRATE. WE CARE.
WE ARE JACENT!
$500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! See terms and conditions below
Part Time Retail Merchandiser
To be considered for this position please apply at:
· Daytime hours and a predictable schedule
· Best in class paid training
· Mileage and travel time paid between stores
· Quarterly Performance Incentive Plan
· $500 Sign on Bonus; Paid in two installments after the successful completion of 30 days and 90 days of employment.
· Fun Perks like Tickets at Work and cellular plan discounts
· **Competitive Hourly Rate**
· 15-20 Hours per Week
Who We’re Looking For
· A self-starter and quick learner who enjoys working both independently and in a team setting
· Someone who is comfortable in changing environments
· Possesses excellent organizational skills
· A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with business partners.
· Resides within 20 miles of Nashville, TN with availability to travel to Central and Northern area of Nashville.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our Merchandisers improve the consumer buying experience by creating merchandising solutions in their assigned stores. The retail merchandiser’s duties include, but are not limited to:
· Cultivating relationships with in-store management
· Managing the merchandising of impulse items displayed on clip strips & j-hooks in designated areas of supermarkets as well as participating in merchandising resets and building retail displays
· Implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and stock rotation
Who We Are
Jacent Strategic Merchandising, LLC is the industry leader in strategic impulse merchandising solutions with over 60 years of experience. As the premier impulse merchandising partner to retailers, Jacent sources, warehouses, stocks, and merchandises over 3,500 impulse items to more than 15,000 retail stores across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Jacent creates a strategic merchandising plan for each store and places the right impulse product in the right location within the store to drive enhanced customer experiences, sales and profitability. With its national direct store delivery (“DSD”) network and team members, Jacent reorders, restocks, and merchandises each store to provide a customized, turn-key solution that drives incremental impulse sales for its blue-chip customers. In addition to the core impulse business, Jacent offers other retail services and data insights to its customers to help maximize the retailer’s profitability from their partnership with Jacent.
The Company will make all employment decisions regarding employees and applicants for employment without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*Sign on Bonus Terms and Conditions
New Employees hired by 10/15/21 for this specific requisition will be eligible for a $500 Sign On Bonus.
The terms are as follows:
– Signing Bonus will be paid out in two installments of $250 included in the regularly scheduled paycheck within 30 days after the new employee’s successful completion of 30 days (1 month) and 90 days (3 months) of employment at Jacent Strategic Merchandising.
– Only employees new to the company are eligible; Former employees of Jacent Strategic Merchandising, ATA Retail or LaMi Products are not eligible candidates for Signing Bonus
– Only new employees hired by 10/15/21 are eligible to receive the bonus.
– All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Jacent policies and procedures.
– Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Human Resources.
– This program is subject to change or cancellation at any time
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 04:22:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!