Job title: Patient Concierge
Company: Prelude Fertility
Job description: Description :
Pacific Fertility Center (www.pacificfertilitycenter.com) is seeking a full-time Patient Concierge (Front Desk Receptionist) to join our team at our satellite office in Greenbrae, CA. PFC has been around since 1999 and is one of the top fertility centers in the country. We have several physicians, all of whom are board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialists (REIs). We offer treatment ranging from In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) to Egg Freezing. Everything we do at PFC is guided by our Mission Statement: “As a unified team, guided by the highest ethical standards, we provide our patients with the best quality, individualized, compassionate fertility care.”
The Patient Concierge is responsible for the efficiency, accuracy and professionalism of the font desk of Pacific Fertility Center (PFC). Primary duties include providing exemplary customer service while scheduling appointments, answering multi-line phones and emails and directing patients and all inquiries appropriately. The Patient Concierge works in a collaborative relationship with the front desk team as well as with other PFC departments and employees.
- Shows 100% commitment to exemplary customer service ensuring a positive patient experience.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, clinical team members and other PFC employees, provides information and assistance to clinic patients.
- Complies with applicable regulations and laws, adheres to the policies, procedures and rules of PFC, follows front desk protocols and standard operating procedures, and complies with all safety policies.
- Schedules and coordinates all types of patient appointments accurately using our EMR and billing systems concurrently.
- Responds professionally and timely to phone and email correspondence from patients and PFC staff
- Interacts with patients in a compassionate, respectful and professional manner.
- Verifies patient information in the medical record and updates if necessary
- Maintains and updates current information on physicians’, coordinators’, nurses’ and other specialists’ schedules, ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
- Conducts advanced preparation of billing slips.
- Provides timely and accurate information to patients regarding future appointments and scheduled procedures.
- Escorts patients to appointments as required.
- Collects payments in accordance with PFC policies.
- Prepares daily EFT batches for submission to billing.
- Training will primarily take place in the main San Francisco location. After training, there may be occasional work shifts and travel required to the San Francisco location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience in customer service-related field
- Minimum of one year of experience of administrative medical office experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system strongly preferred
What we offer you!
- Outstanding benefits including health, vision and dental packages, including HSA/FSA, Life and Disability Insurance.
- 18 days of accrued PTO in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Fertility benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Subsidized parking or commuter reimbursement
- We provide a great, family work environment with internal growth opportunities
Location: Greenbrae, CA
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 03:08:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!