Job title: Patient Services Coordinator I
Company: United BioSource Corporation.
Job description: Brief Description:
This position is primarily responsible for handling customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians and internal/external clients related to PAP, pharmacy benefits, and other medication related activities; process applications, prescriptions, refills and eligibility while maintaining quality standards and productivity levels under the supervision of a pharmacist. Daily activities may shift from customer service to data entry based on work volume.
Specific job duties:
- Handle inbound/outbound patient, physician and physician advocate communications in a professional manner and within program guidelines
- Accurately complete data entry of prescriptions, refills, physician orders into system; maintain inquiry documentation, applications/mailers/orders/enrollment forms for new patients; report any allergy, adverse events or duplicate therapy warnings to appropriate group.
- As applicable, obtain prescriptions to ensure no interruption in patient therapy; process order rejections, payment, and adjudications; set up and track delivery of refrigerated products and program materials for patients and physicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 0-1 years customer service experience
- Proficiency with personal computers; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule to cover peak times
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly; learn quickly, maintain accurate information, and ability to follow direction.
- Ability to adapt to new situations that may arise due to program changes
- Pharmacy Tech License as needed for specific programs
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:21:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!