Job title: Phlebotomists
Job description: Bestica is looking for a Phlebotomist to provide services at Lackland AFB.
Benefits, Compensation, and Details:
- Accrued Time off
- 56 hours of sick
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Health & Welfare Stipend Hourly (we can discuss)
- Amazing Work Environment
Compensation: $19.40/hr (break down: $15.18/hr + $4.22 H&W/hr) we can discuss further
- (BLS) certification through hospital approved association such as American Red Cross (ARC) or American Heart Association (AHA).
- Meet licensure or certification of Phlebotomist training or Texas certified Phlebotomist.
- Completed a phlebotomy course or equivalent On-the-Job-Training (OJT).
- Have at minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Phlebotomists shall have at least six (6) months phlebotomy experience with in the past five (5) years.
Schedule: WE CAN DISCUSS THE NEED
- Personnel working in these areas may be scheduled for any shift (day, evening, and night) to include rotating shifts and weekends.
- Sample of shifts are 0400-1300, 0600-1500, 0730-1630, 0900-1800, 1100-2000, 1400-2300 and 2200- 0700 to include a one (1) hour unpaid lunch but not to exceed 40 hours per week.
- These shifts are not all inclusive and subject to change.
We at Bestica believe our success is a direct result of hard work and outstanding employee dedication. Our environment is dynamic, friendly, and collaborative. We foster a positive culture, where innovation and synergy are encouraged to build our workplace into a community of like-minded, passionate people.
If this opportunity aligns with your capabilities and career desires, please take a moment to visit our website at . Send us your resume, along with a cover letter indicating the contribution you will make at Bestica.
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:02:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!