Job title: Plumber-Intermediate
Company: The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Job description: Job Summary:
Under general supervision, responsible for providing skilled craftsmanship as a plumber and assisting with all duties related to the assignment.
Job Duties: * Completes assigned tasks to include installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair, and servicing of plumbing systems.
- Performs plumbing work in the construction, alteration, repair and maintenance of buildings.
- Installs pipes, sinks, traps, washbowls, toilet fittings, drains, special laboratory sinks and drain tables.
- Repairs and maintains valves, faucets, traps, sinks and vents.
- Connects hot water heaters, gas heaters, furnaces and tests for safety.
- Repairs sewer pipes.
- Unstops clogged lines.
- Performs minor carpentry, digging, and cleanup duties related to the assignment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Three (3) years of plumbing experience is required.
Additional Licenses and Certifications:
- Journeyman’s license is required.
- Backflow License or Medgas Endorsement preferred but not required.
- Air Force MOC: 3E4X1 WATER AND FUEL SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE (AIR FORCE – ENLISTED)
- Army MOC: 12K PLUMBER (ARMY – ENLISTED)
- Coast Guard MOC: 704 UTILITIESMAN – PLUMBER (COAST GUARD – ENLISTED)
- Marine Corp MOC: 1171 WATER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (MARINE CORPS – ENLISTED)
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 05:37:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!