Job title: Power Plant Turbine Engineer
Company: Primary Recruiting Services
Job description: Title: Power Plant Turbine Engineer
Location: Branson, MO – Primarily Daily Travel to Surrounding Plants as Needed
Pay: $120,000-$140,000 Base – Company Vehicle – Relocation Package – Full Benefits
Schedule: Flexible Hours Days Monday – Friday with 1-2 Days/Week Work From Home
Why Work Here?
This is a brand new position stationed on a fleet of simple cycle and combined cycle natural gas power plants in a 2 hour radius of Branson. You would be providing support to owned and operated facilities as well as 3rd party operators in the portfolio. Our client recently implemented a work from home policy allowing for a flexible schedule so you can structure your work week as you see fit. There will likely be additional plants being added to the fleet long term with great job stability on a premier utility and power producer.
- Provide engineering expertise to plan and department personnel during routine maintenance activities, performance testing and plant projects.
- Provide outage and/or project management responsibilities.
- Provide technical support to Power Marketing, System Operations and other Headquarters’ personnel regarding combustion turbine operational and maintenance issues.
- Develop justifications, scopes of work and material/service requisitions to support outage and capital projects.
- Perform inspections and condition/performance assessments of combustion turbine plant components.
- Location for this position could be in a corporate office or at one of the plant sites.
- This position will provide support to all combustion turbine sites regarding operational, maintenance or other issues. Onsite assistance required as necessary.
- Engineering degree preferred, or 10 years’ experience with combustion turbines.
- Possess broad knowledge of electrical, mechanical and metallurgical engineering concepts.
- Possess excellent project management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel 25-40% depending on workload.
Expected salary: $120000 – 140000 per year
Location: Moberly, MO
Job date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 00:06:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!