Job title: Principal Engineer – Full Stack
Job description: When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Principal Engineering-Full Stack supporting Global Technology Solutions, you are responsible to lead the architecture and development of the enterprise global customer hierarchy for pricing and contracting.You can establish relationships and work with managers at all levels independently. You are able to articulate the problem statement, and openly bring up challenges, negotiate, influence, and drive solutions. You’ll leverage industry trends to drive innovation and solution excellence across various functional domains within the global hierarchy, pricing and contracting areas.
- Lead and facilitate meetings and discussions to elicit business requirements to define and deliver architectural solutions and prescriptive guidance.
- Drive end-to-end process and solution leadership to complete large programs on time with well-managed scopes and costs.
- Provide technical leadership, drive, and develop artifacts for pricing design including large public sector/federal contracts, design and consolidation of the contracting platforms across wireline/wireless along with general product enablement design with the current platform stack.
- Manage the governance, relationship and performance management of vendors who are under contract to provide new development and maintenance support.
Where you’ll be working…
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with EnterpriseImplementation architecture using J2EE and SAAS applications.
Even better if you have
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Information Technology as an enterprise/solutions architect, or a systems analyst role in Telecommunications.
- Experience leading a team.
- Six or more years of experience with WebLogic and Apache.
- Six or more years of experience on Relational Database (Oracle preferred).
- Six or more years of experience with Sales Force (SFDC) design.
- Experience with cloud migrations to AWS (Amazon Web Services), OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) or (GCP) Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience architecting systems with MicroServices and security layers such as Apigee.
- Experience with SAAS applicationslike Apttus/Conga CLM
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning.
- Experience with SAFe agile framework.
- Experience with eSignature platforms such as DocuSign eSign and Adobe Sign.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Location: Irving, TX
Job date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:26:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!